It’s the 20th installment of the Inside The Sports Car Paddock interview show and we open with CORE autosport race engineer Jeff Braun with an engineering preview of IMSA’s upcoming 6 Hours of Watkins Glen, and close with insights on Computational Fluid Dynamics, the software tool that replicates aerodynamic wind tunnel testing.
Braun’s followed by an assortment of world champions, pro-am drivers, and program managers captured at the Nurburgring 24 by Graham Goodwin.
- Jeff Braun (starts at 3m19s)
- Jorg Bergmeister, on winning the WEC GTE-Am title, post pace dramas at Le Mans. and his own driving future. (27m07s)
- Kevin Estre, on the Le Mans GTE-Pro battle and dramas en route to clinching the GTE-Pro world title. (34m47s)
- Josh Burdon, on the process leading up to his rookie N24 with the KCMG Nissan GTR squad. (43m01s)
- Michael Lyons, on racing a Lamborghini, and why he’d rather race at the N24 than the historic Group Cs and F1 cars he often pedals. (49m36s)
- Stefan Wendl, head of Mercedes AMG Customer sport, on the launch of the 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT3. (57m25s)
Join our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/MarshallPruettPodcast